By conserving nature and sustainably managing and restoring ecosystems, nature-based soulutions (NbS) are a crucial part of the toolbox for addressing climate change. This event highlights the opportunities offered by NbS and aims to an interactive discussion on how NbS can help Europe to build resilience, mitigate and adapt to climate change.
- Siim Kissler, Minister for the Environment, Estonia. Eu Presidency
- Prys Davies, Head of Decarbonisation and Energy, Wales
- Lord Mayor Ashok Sridharan, Lord Mayor of Bonn, First Vice President of ICLEI
- Director Yvon Slingenberg, Director, DG Climate Action, European Commission
- Wendel Trio, Director, CAN Europe
- Peter White, Chief Operating Officer, WBCSD (tbc)
Moderated by Luc Bas, Director of the IUCN European Regional Office.