The World Resources Forum will take place in Antwerp (Belgium) from 24 – 27 February 2019.
The general theme for the Forum is ‘Closing Loops – Transitions at Work’. With this theme, WRF 2019 wants to focus on hands-on sharing of best practices. The vision and knowledge to close cycles and to evolve towards a circular economy are often already available. A necessary and urgent next step is to now put theory and knowledge into practice, for which networking with peers and other stakeholders can be a key driver.
The conference will put the spotlight on:
• Cities and regions as laboratories for circular change
• Circular economy as an enabler for climate change
• Circular bio-economy: Food and bio-based materials
• Industrial transformation: the role of industry 4.0 as a technological driver for circular economy
• Non-toxic cycles
• Soil and land as valuable resources: circular economy and spatial planning
• Sustainable waste and materials management
• The role of harbours in global resource policy, and specifically on e-waste
More information at: https://www.wrforum.org/event/world-resources-forum-2019/